Your Privacy whilst browsing this website
We must point out that the UK Charity Macmillan Cancer Support share personal information with us (names and email addresses only) after Teams sign up to the event and details of those that have purchased online through the Enthuse platform.
OUR PRIVACY PRIVACY
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
*Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our website. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from us relating to The Coracle Race Event or our advertising/marketing merchandise..
* To inform you of any changes to our website, The Coracle Race Event or our advertising/marketing merchandise. We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
* To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
* In the event that we transfer the Event to a third party.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
* We interchange; Race Team details plus purchasers details of Advertising Sponsorship and Coracle Hire, with the UK Charity, Macmillan Cancer Support (website) to ensure the smooth running of the Event. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to read the section 'Our Association with Macmillan Cancer Support & Enthuse', for more information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
With regards to our association with the UK Charity Macmillan Cancer Support please scroll down to the section Our Association with Macmillan Cancer Support below.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com
Our Association with Macmillan Cancer Support & Enthuse
The Coracle World Championships Event is closely associated with the UK Charity, Macmillan Cancer Support. This Charitable organisation are linked through this website as the Third Party to manage the online sale of Team Entry to the Race Event, plus additional purchasing of Event related advertising/marketing merchandise, and the borrowing of Coracles.
Macmillan Cancer Support use their Enthuse platform to perform:
- Team Entry/Reservation and the online e-commerce transaction associated with this process
- E-commerce online transaction related to the purchase of Advertising Space, Merchandising and Coracle Borrowing
- The above includes the management of the personal data provided, but only relating to names and email addresses