You can register online by using the button below. A new window will open in your bower taking you to the official Macmillan registration website.
Here's a guide on how to register on the Macmillan page:
1. Simply hit the purple 'Register' button on the right of the page or, if you are on a mobile device, at the bottom of the page.
2. You will then be asked to complete the following; your contact details, your team captain's details, your team name (be as creative as you like!), plus confirm that you and your team members are over 18 and can swim 200 metres fully clothed. You will also be asked to provide the email addresses of your team members. Your team members can then join the team themselves when they get a notification. Hit the Continue' button.
3. You will then be taken to the Merchandise page where you can buy no-obligation sponsorship of Team Bibs - set of 4, and adverting in the race-day Race Card. Hit the Continue' button.
4. You will then be taken to the Confirmation Page where you can Register another Team or hit the Purchase button to pay.
5. Following Registration we will contact you by email with all the Race-Day details, how help your team Fund raise for Macmillan Cancer Support plus the opportunity to Rent a practice Coracle for a day. Highly recommended.
THANK YOU! BEST OF LUCK!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Macmillan Cancer Support Fundraising: Kate Thomas 07894 936358
Corporate sponsorship: Grant Williams 07736 152392
Event location: Pengwern Boat House, Shrewsbury SY3 7BD
Event date: Friday 16th September 2022 | Race starts: TBA
© Coracle World Championships 2022 | Website designed, produced and donated by Ron Gale - Erup Creative, Shrewsbury